360 W. Butterfield Rd, Suite 280
Elmhurst IL 60126
Looking For A Job?
Fuel Me is always hiring if interested please reach out email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When is my fuel getting here?
You can view the status of your delivery in the “In Progress” tab under Orders in the main menu. Select “View” on the right side of the order. Here you can see the location of the driver delivering your productalong the route to the delivery location.
2. Can I see a map of all my sites?
You can view a list of all your sites in the “Sites” tab under Manage. To view them as pin drops on a map, navigate to the dashboard and scroll down to the bottom to view the map. Select the “Sites” tab and the map will change to display all of your site locations. Clicking on a pin drop location will open up the site details page for that location.
3. I need a physical copy of my invoice. Where can I get this?
To view a copy of your invoice, go to the “Invoices” tab under Reporting in the main menu. Here you will be able to download a PDF version of your invoice and then print it.
4. I don’t have a physical address for my job site. How can I order fuel?
Many job sites will not have physical addresses due to them being construction of a new building. When submitting a new order for fuel, you can enter in the latitude and longitude coordinates of the site and this will be used as the site location for delivery.
5. My payment method has changed. How can I update this?
To update the method of payment for your orders, navigate to the “Cards” tab under Manage in the main menu. Here you can add a new card or delete an existing one. To add a card, select “Add New” in the right hand corner of the screen. This will open a window where you will enter in all of the card information and hit “Save” when done. To delete an existing card, select the card in the list. This will open the card details screen. Select the “Delete” button and this card will be removed from your account
6. How do I add a new user onto my portal?
To add a new user onto your Fuel.Me portal, navigate to the “Users” tab under Settings in the main menu. Here you will see a list of all users on the portal. Select “Add New” in the upper right hand corner of the screen. This will open a window where you will input the following user information:
● Full Name
● Phone #
● Password (create a password for their user account)
7. I want the same delivery every day. Do I have to create a new order for each delivery?
8. Why can’t I get into my account?
9. What is the difference between a user and an admin?
10. How do I order fuel for a particular asset of mine?
1. Where do I see my new fuel requests?
New fuel requests will be displayed in the “Dispatch” tab under Orders in the main menu. Select the “Add New” button on the right side of the screen. This will open a list of all new orders available in your area.
2. What happens once I accept an order?
Once you accept a new order request from a customer and assign a driver to the route, the order then moves to the “In Progress” tab under Orders. Here it will remain until the delivery has been completed.
3. How do I add a new driver onto my portal?
Adding a new driver to your Fuel.Me portal only takes a few steps. In the “Drivers” tab under Manage, select “Add New” on the right hand side of the screen. This will open a window where you will enter inthe following driver information:
● Full Name
● Phone #
● Password (create a password for their driver account)
4. The delivery was made. Why isn’t the order in the “Completed Orders” tab?
The order will not move to the “Completed” tab until an administrator or the driver selects “Finish Order” for the respective order in the “In Progress” tab under Orders
5. My delivery radius has changed. Where can I update this?
To change your delivery radius, navigate to the “Company Info” tab under Manage. Here you will see a “Distance Coverage” dropdown where you can select a range up to 250 miles, or Unlimited.
6. Why can’t I get into my account?
If you are having trouble getting into your account, select the “Forgot Password” button on the login screen. A reset link will be sent to your email where you will be prompted to reset your password and login to confirm.
7. What is the difference between a driver and a user account?
A standard user in your Fuel.Me portal will be able to view all the tabs and features in the portal as well as accept a new order. A driver account will only have access to the orders they are assigned to. A driver cannot accept a new order and a standard user cannot be assigned as a driver to an order.
8. Where can I see a schedule of my deliveries?
To see all upcoming deliveries, navigate to the “In Progress” tab under Orders in the main menu. Here you will see a list of future deliveries. In this list format, you will be able to see the following info:
● Gallons ordered
● Delivery date/time
● Delivery address
9. My banking info has changed. How can I update this?
If your bank account information has changed, navigate to the “Banking Info” tab under Manage in the main menu. Here you can update any necessary information such as account name, account number, routing number, etc.
10. How can I see all the deliveries a particular driver has made?
If you want to view the deliveries made by a certain driver, navigate to the “Invoices” tab under Reporting in the main menu. Here you will see a list of all your invoices. To filter by a certain driver, select the “Filter” button in the top left corner of the screen. Choose the driver and a date range if desired and hit “Search.”